Any major purchase, such as buying a home, requires research, careful analysis and thought. Determining the right location, the right style of home and size, the number of bedrooms or bathrooms needed and required amenities, are the easier considerations. There are a lot of other factors to incorporate in to your home search. From your initial search to the moment you get the keys to your new home, I’m there guiding you through the process. I can even help connect you with mortgage professionals to get the best rates.
As an area expert in Calgary and the surrounding areas, I can bring you up to speed on the different neighborhoods, schools, and other local community amenities that suit your lifestyle.
Home Buying Can Be Fun
As your buying agent, I’ll make sure you don’t miss out on any great buying opportunities or pay too much for your next home. I’ll also help you stay away from the “money-pit” homes. As your trusted advisor, I’ll make sure your home buying experience is a great one and goes as seamlessly as possible.
Do you need to sell a property? Get a Property Valuation Now!
Contact me today if you have any questions or want to discuss anything!
1) Determine what you can comfortably afford to pay for your next home!
2) Talk to at least one independent mortgage broker to get the best interest rate possible.
3) Prioritize and rank the top 5-10 things you want in your next home.
4) Find a realtor to work with (that’s easy – try me, you won’t regret it-- :).
5) Get written pre-approval for a mortgage (online questionnaires don't count).
6) Use My website to Start Searching and Tagging Your Favourite Properties.
7) Let Me Help You – It’ll be a Great Experience! No cost or risk to you!