Selling your home is all about knowing the local property market and how to market your home so you get the most money in your pocket with minimal problems and inconvenience. As a professional expert who does this for a living, I can help you navigate through all the pitfalls, so you make the right choices and have a great selling experience!
There’s many important factors and decisions that go into a successful real estate sale. Accurate pricing is essential to attract the serious and motivated buyers, especially when you first list your home. There’s always a pool of buyers waiting for new listings to hit the market, which is why accurate pricing and a great presentation of your home is critically important.
Things to Think About When Selling Your Home
Once we’ve determined the price, I can give you advice about the little things that you can do to stage your home to get you the highest possible price! Doing the “little” things ultimately gives you an advantage over competing listings, so you end up attracting the more serious and qualified buyers.
I have a proven marketing plan that maximizes exposure to the serious buyers looking for homes in your area. Through proper pricing, great staging, compelling marketing content, strong social media presence, exposure to buyers world-wide, use of best technology for quick/easy viewing access and working with my network of buyer realtors, I can help you get the best price possible for your home.
Considering selling? Get a Property Valuation Now!
1) Get up to speed on the real estate market in your area – talk to a good realtor who is immersed in the market (try me, you’ll be happy you did).
2) Confirm with your mortgage provider if there are any penalties if you sell your home.
3) Select a great realtor (that’s me again :) to work with early on, as they can provide lots of great advice and guidance as you prepare yourself to sell your property.
4) Figure out whether you are selling before you buy or vice versa.
5) Make sure you have somewhere to go in case you sell your home quicker than anticipated.
6) Organize and pull together all the key paperwork on your property (any questions, ask me).
7) Ensure all appliances and home systems are in good working order.
8) Items in disrepair and other minor fixes should be addressed before putting your property up for sale (talk to me before you spend money on major renos and upgrades PLEASE).
9) Home stage your property so it looks and feels amazing to a potential buyer.
10) Ask me for a Free Home Valuation, if you haven’t already!
11) Hire a great realtor that you’d like to work with. You’ll need good advice and guidance from here on.
Contact me today to find out how I can be of assistance to you!